By Editorial Staff
The following video provides ten reasons why you should be a Muslim. These reasons and many others prove that Islam is the most rational religion. In addition, it is in harmony with human nature. Thus, it’s one of the fastest growing religions in the world.
Give me a reason to be a Muslim!
Just one reason? Come on! Let’s see what you have here! I’ll give you ten.
1. Islam gives clear and rational answers to the important questions on everyone’s mind like:
Why were we created?
What is our purpose in life?
And what will happen to us after death?
2. Islam takes human nature into consideration. Thus, it puts neither the spiritual side before the physical side nor the physical side before the spiritual side. Islam creates a balance between the two that is enough to reform all aspects of human life.
3. Islam does not actually recognize blind submission and does not call for it. It elevates the value of the mind and intellect. There are no prohibited areas or taboos in thought. It rather tells its followers to think as a way to strengthen their faith in God.
4. Islam refuses worshipping creations. It rather focuses on worshipping the Creator solely, The Mighty Lord who is described by all attributes of perfection.
5. Islam does not allow confusion in the day-to-day life. It presents a set of legislations to organize society, economy, politics and even personal relationships. Its laws call for high values without disregarding human nature.
6. While religions are different in how they perceive the Creator, Islam announces it clearly.
“There is nothing like Him.” (Quran 42:11)
And there is nothing that could be compared to Him. He has all the attributes of perfection that make Him worthy of worship.
7. Islam respects all prophets and describes them as the most reformed and pious of humans worshipping God, Almighty, whom He chose to deliver His message.
8. Islam refuses alleged mediators between man and God like priests, clergymen or idols, etc. It connects you directly to the Creator because all men are equal before the Creator and no one is above the other except by their piety.
9. Islam does not force anybody to embrace it. You have to think for yourself to finally be chosen by God to enter His Paradise. Almighty God says,
“There shall be no compulsion in acceptance of the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong.” (Quran 2:256)
10. By testimony of all those who embrace it, Islam changes the life of the new adherent 180 degrees to the better. And this is why it’s one of the fastest growing religions in the world according to Guinness actually.